1. We will not share your email address or other contact details with anyone unless legally required to do so. And as of Mar. 2018, we have never been legally required to disclose anyone's information.
2. You may visit this site anonymously by not filling out any forms or posting any messages.
The information we collect
- We may monitor web page hits, IP addresses, browsers, referrers and other traffic details.
- We may ask for your name and email address when you fill out a form on our website.
What we use that info for
- To respond to your inquiries; To deliver requested information; To provide you with updates; To customize your experience; To troubleshoot/improve our website; To improve our marketing efficiency; To monitor user satisfaction (surveys); To prevent fraud/abuse; To enforce site policies; To comply with the law; To protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
- Testimonials, suggestions, or other comments submitted to website via form or email become property of website owner, and may be used for any purpose without financial compensation. First names and last initials, or vice versa, may be used for testimonial purposes. Other personal information regarding testimonials may be retained offline for legal purposes.
3rd party disclosures
Your personal information will NOT be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party without your consent, other than in compliance with the list above.
*An exception would be trusted 3rd party services, such as our payment processor, who assist us in operating our website and/or servicing you.
*Also, we cannot be responsible for unintentional disclosure, loss, theft, or hacking of personal information. However, we don't store any sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our server.
3rd party services
Our site is not configured to react to DNT (do not track) signals from your web browser. But again, you are free to disable cookies while using our website.
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent, except when necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
Our website and information provided on it are primarily directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older. We ask that any use by children OR teenagers be supervised by a parent or legal guardian, and that any contact with us be made by a parent or guardian. It is not our intention to collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on December 20, 2015.